Watch out for this fashion store that might look real to you and read to find out the truth here.
To check whether this store is legitimate or not, are you looking for genuine Adalynia Reviews? You spotted the right post then. We will be addressing every point of Adalynia here.
It is an online B2C company where autonomous fashion designers search for the latest trends and design the catalog accordingly. In this shop, women from the United States and Europe are truly interested.
But there is a need to find out whether or not people should invest their hard-earned money here.
It is an international women’s clothing store which, at a much lower price, sells trendy shoes, clothing, handbags, and accessories.
Read Adalynia Reviews’ factual article until the end to learn how many great deals and huge sales you will enjoy if you buy from here.
Characteristics Of Adalynia
- Website URL: https://adalynia.com/
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Domain Age: According to sources, 28-08-2020 is the domain age.
- Contact Number: They have posted +1621-838-7803 as a phone number.
- Shipping Policy: They will take 3-5 business days for processing and the next 7-30 business days to ship the order. So, in total, you can expect your order within 7-35 days. If you select express shipping, it will be quicker, and you can get the product in 5-10 business days.
- Physical Address: In our research of Adalynia Reviews, there is no physical address on the website.
- Payment Mode: PayPal, Credit, and Debit Cards like VISA and Master Card.
- Products: This online store sells tops, bottoms, dresses, shoes, and accessories for women.
- Return & Refund Policy: If you aren’t satisfied with the product, then you can return it within 15 days from the delivery day. Email the company a picture of defect or damage. After approval, within a week, they will issue the refund.
- Social Media: They have a link to their Facebook page.
Is Adalynia Legit?
We will put all the information in these Adalynia Reviews to see if this website is real. The age of the domain is 28-08-2020, which means it was not created recently.
The parent company, Chicv UK Limited, hosts scam websites talking about red flags. The material and photographs used by the website have also been stolen from elsewhere. This site’s layout matches most fake online stores.
The confidence score is too poor, and their policy of return and reimbursement seems impractical and shady, with no address exchanged. Discounts and discounts for any item are too good to be true and seem suspicious; negative feedback can also not be ignored.
- There is a secure HTTPS link on the website.
- They offer different discounts, such as free shipping over $79, 10% off on first order, etc.
- There are negative reviews of Adalynia, and individuals call it a scam.
- If you return an object, they subtract the shipping fee from your refund.
- Adalynia.com has a very low 2% confidence rate, accessible from reputable sources.
- The material and photographs they have used for ads are copied and have been claimed by legitimate owners.
- Chicv UK Limited was listed as the parent company under which most of the scams and suspicious websites operate.
- When cancellation is demanded after 24 hours, they charge a 15 percent cancellation fee.
We spoke about getting negative feedback on the website, so let’s see exactly what people are saying. We found that Cecelia Marie of the United States did not recommend it when we searched their Facebook page for authentic feedback.
She has posted two pictures contrasting how others are stealing ideas and how their content is equivalent to other scam websites. She said the phone number was invalid, too, when she tried to call it.
We have discovered that it’s a scam company that has done the whole research from other outlets.
To conclude, Adalynia is a clothing store for women that can’t be trusted. It is not pictured in a positive light by the Adalynia Ratings. They can not be taken as a credible point to include all the information.
It is one of the suspicious fashion websites due to the shady-looking sales and deals, invalid phone number, policies, plagiarized content, copied photos, 2 percent bad confidence score, and affiliation with Chicv UK Limited, which promotes scam websites.
Consumers must therefore avoid buying from these sites and only engage with the common and genuine-looking company.
Have you seen any website scams before? In the comment section, we would love to read your story.