Do you know that there are some strange details about this website which you might have missed? Read Barusha Reviews and find out.
Were you shopping online and came across a website about which you do not know anything? We have got you covered.
Online websites can be tricky and complicated. It is necessary for you always to check its legitimacy. There can be sites that can be legit or scams. Thus, we request you to read the review articles for a complete analysis.
Today in Barusha Reviews, we will talk about barusha.com, which has the products shipped to India, the United States, and the rest of the world.
What is Barusha.com?
Barusha.com is an online website co-founded by Jody, as mentioned on the website. The company is passionate about delivering excellence and setting high standards in everything they do.
Customers will find products like Gabby Purrfect Dollhouse and Magic Mixies Interactive Plush Toy Misting Cauldron.
The About Us page of the website talks about some beauty products; however, we could not find anything on the website. We will see more about other things related to this website in the Is Barusha Legit section.
Specifications of Barusha.com
There are many things that online shopping customers must look for on a website. We mention below similar things regarding barusha.com:
- URL: https://barusha.com/
- Category: children toys e-commerce website
- Domain age: the owner registered this website on 29 July 2015; thus, it has a domain age of 6 years, 3 months and 24 days.
- Contact number: +1(314) 391-2119
- Email address: [email protected], [email protected]
- Company name: Day UP Commerce Co., Ltd.
- Company Address: 3725 Guinevere Street, Houston, Texas-77129, US
- Social media icons present: a link to this company’s official Facebook is given on the website
- Payment methods accepted: according to our research for Barusha Reviews, this company accepts payments via only credit cards like Maestro, MasterCard, VISA, and more.
- Return address: Room 501, Unit 2, Building 11, Lingyun 7th District, Beiyuan Street, Yiwu City, Zhejiang Province, China
- Return Policy: users can quickly return the products within 30 days of their delivery. The products must be in their original packaging and condition. The products must be returned only after requesting the same.
- Refund Policy: a 20% restocking fee will be charged to the customers for a return. The company will refund the rest of the payment to the original payment method.
- Shipping and delivery policies: in Barusha Reviews, we state that this company offers free standard shipping on all orders to any worldwide country. Processing takes up to 2-3 business days, and delivery will depend upon the destination country. Order tracking information is also provided.
Pros of Barusha.com
Here are some advantages of shopping from this website:
- They have customer-friendly policies.
- All the details about the products are mentioned in the description boxes.
- The domain name of the site is old.
- This website follows HTTPS protocol.
Cons of Barusha.com
Read some disadvantages of barusha.com:
- The website contains fake information.
- It has received an average trust score.
- It also contains plagiarized content.
Is Barusha Legit?
- Trust Index: 40/100
- Trust Rank: 58.2/100
- Alexa global rank: no such rank is assigned to this website
- Domain age: 6 years, 3 months and 24 days; 20/07/2015
- Domain Expiry: 29/07/2022
- Customer policies: all the policies are stated on the site
- Plagiarized content: barusha.com contains copied content from other websites.
- Social media links: the Facebook page is linked on the website but contains no useful information
- Customer reviews: no customer reviews are found related to the website
- Owner’s information: the owner’s information is displayed on the website. Jody is the co-founder of this website.
- About Us page: this page says that the website deals in beauty products; however, no such product is available. It means that this content is also fake.
Customers’ Barusha Reviews
Customer reviews and feedback related to a website guide us about the website’s legitimacy and its products. But for barusha.com, there are no customer feedbacks available on the Internet.
The website also has a separate section for customer reviews, and we found nothing. We find this strange looking at the website’s domain age.
What do you say? Do you think that no customer reviews available for this site selling dollhouses and other toys is bizarre? Comment down. Also, read the details about PayPal Scams.
In the Barusha Reviews article, we learned about barusha.com, which sells some adorable toys for children.
The website has been registered for more than six years, yet it is unpopular and does not have any customer reviews available.
Thus, barusha.com is a questionable website and not trustable. You must look for convincing and trustworthy customer reviews before shopping.