If you are a fan of Eddie Stobart trucks and plan to have a lookalike model, read about Buildeddiestobart com selling 1:12 DIY body parts and guide.
Eddie Stobart is a British logistics company covering transport and warehouse facilities across the United Kingdom. The company was incorporated as Eddie Stobart limited on 23/Nov/1970 as a haulage firm. Eddie Stobart endorses female names for its trucks. Twiggy was named after singers Tammy Winnett, Dolly for Dolly Parton, Suzy for Suzy Quattro and Kristen Valentino after Valentino Rossi.
Let us review Buildeddiestobart com offering 1:12 models for collection.
What is Buildeddiestobart.com?
It is an e-commerce site from the UK which aims to promote Eddie Stobart truck’s SCALABLE models. The truck parts are designed with great details and accuracy. When you finally assemble the spare parts, you get the lookalike model of Eddie Stobart truck with steerable front wheels.
With all the magazine, your get RELATED MINI SPARE PARTS that need to be ASSEMBLED as per the INSTRUCTION in the magazine. Each month, you will get four magazines with mini spare parts that cost £9.99. The first two issues are at a discounted price. With Buildeddiestobart com subscription, you will receive one of the issues free and 3 additional gifts.
- The first magazine covers the front grill, sidelight, bonnet, and DAF insignia.
- The second magazine covers the painted offside cab door with the wing mirrors.
- In the third magazine, you get the wheel rims, trim, and tires.
- With the fourth magazine, you get a towing pin, registration plate and front bumper.
- Address – Unit four, Pullman business PARK, Pullman WY, Ringwood, BH24-1HD
- Phone number – 0345 155 9272 and (01) 9079762
- Email Address – [email protected]
- Contact person – not provided
- Buildeddiestobart com Type – e-commerce
- Address of Website – https://www.buildeddiestobart.com/
- Content Originality – Original
- Terms and Conditions – mentioned clearly
- Policies & Cookies – mentioned clearly
- Price – mentioned in Pound and Euros
- Mode of payment – Visa, debit card, Mastercard, direct debit and PayPal
- Order – Anyone above the age of 18 years can place an order.
- Returns – Accepted within 14 days. Return shipping charges need to be paid by customers.
- Refund – Will be processed after verifying returns. The basic cost of delivery also gets refunded.
- Subscription – Can be cancelled with 28 days prior notice.
Buildeddiestobart com Pros:
- Clear instruction in magazine
- End product with great details
- The cost is very high.
- Products are currently available in the UK and Europe.
- Website Age – 03/Aug/2020
- Website Trust Score – 50% (AVERAGE)
- Linking to Social Media – Not available
- Website Popularity – 0 (Poor)
- Owner – Arnaud Robert from Hachette Partworks
- Owner Contact Details – not provided
The Buildeddiestobart has positive reviews from reliable sources like Google and YouTube.
Buildeddiestobart.com is a legitimate e-commerce website considering the trust score and life span of the website. The Proximity to Suspicious Websites, Threat Profiles, Phishing, Malware and Spam scores suggest that Buildeddiestobart com is a safe website to make purchases. There are no security issues concerning user data, and the user reviews suggest highly satisfied customers and trustful service.
Did you subscribe to Buildeddiestobart ? Let us know about your experience with Buildeddiestobart.