Check all the details below to know about the company who has paid the Largest Criminal Fine in History and Why. Check all the details below.
Do you want to know about the company who has been charged the largest criminal fine? Are you here to know about Largest Criminal Fine in History and Why? If yes, then you have landed on the right article. This article will provide you all the detailed information about the largest criminal fine in the history till now 2021.
This has become so famous news in the countries like the United States, South Africa, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom. This article will provide the list of all the companies who had paid the highest criminal fine till now 2021.
Be in this article till the end to know all the details about it.
Who paid Largest Criminal Fine in History and Why?
Check below all the details in the list about the largest criminal fine:
- TEPCO: $450bn; an investigation has been set up by the japan parliament for it.
- Bank of America: $16.65bn; president of America Obama has said the mortgage to it.
- Volkswagen: $14.7bn; in the year 2016, it has faced this fine from the United States.
- Google: $9.5bn; EU has leived against google; for the anti-competitive practices.
- Pharmaceuticals: $3bn; in 2012; paid as criminal charges for the failure to disclose safety data and label marketing.
- Pzifer: in 2019 paid 2.3 billion dollars as the criminal fine.
Companies names covered above
The names of the companies that has been covered in the above scenario are as follows:
- Bank of America
Have you read above about Largest Criminal Fine in History and Why? The above details contain all the details by proper research and information that has been contained on the internet. For more details please read here .