This article describes a popular shooting-based online multiplayer game and a crucial trending destructive weapon. Read more on the Mythic Smg Fortnite.
Are you a video game enthusiast interested in an action-based shooting game? If yes, read this article without skipping to know about an important weapon used in a popular shooting game.
Gamers from the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Australia are always interested in upgrading their gaming weapons and purchasing new lethal weapons that will help them to advance to higher gaming levels by defeating world-class online gamers. Continue reading to analyze all the features of the Mythic Smg Fortnite.
Fortnite is a famous video game that got released on 25th July 2017. The game got massive attention among the online gaming community as the game was developed with a combination of exciting gaming genres such as shooting, tower defense and survival. Epic games are the publisher and developers of Fortnite games.
After the game became trending, the developers published the game on various platforms such as Android, iOS, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Play Station 5, Play Station 4, macOS, Windows and Nintendo Switch. Fortnite has generated a whopping sum of nine billion dollars as per December 2019 data.
Mythic Smg Fortnite
- Stinger SMG is a fully automated submachine gun introduced in season one, the third chapter of Fortnite: Battle Royale.
- The weapon is more lethal while shooting medium-range targets than close-range targets.
- The weapon’s rarity comes under various categories such as common, uncommon, rare, epic and legendary.
- The Stinger SMG was introduced as a part of the new gaming update. The latest update is v19.20.
Stringer SMG Stats
- The range of the Stringer SMG varies between 16-20 damage for each shot fired, making it between 194 and 240 damage range per second. Learn about the Mythic Smg Fortnite.
- The submachine gun also has a 1.5x headshot multiplier making it a more deadly weapon.
- The fire rate of the Stringer SMG is 12.
- The magazine size is fixed at 30.
- The reload time is 2.25 seconds for the Legendary type and 2.75 for the Common type.
- The legendary mode gets gaming items such as the chest, rare chest, IO chest, supply drop and fishing (Hole).
Where to find Stringer SMG?
- Update your Fortnite: Battle royale game to the latest version of v19.20.
- Once the update is made, visit the newly updated game location map. Know about the Mythic Smg Fortnite.
- Explore the Camp cuddle where a Cover cavern POI appears.
- Gunnar is the new NPC boss in charge of the Stringer SMG. The gamer needs to defeat the Gunnar to avail the Stringer SMG with the dropped loot.
- Ensure enough ammo supply before attacking the Gunnar as many IO guards support him.
Gaming weapons with more destructive characteristics tend to gain gamer’s attention as it helps them advance into higher positions in the online gaming community.
Have you tried using Mythic Smg Fortnite? If so, please share your gaming experience below