Want to know how that famous day was celebrated by people? Please stay tuned for this post, then.
Every year, February 17 is noted for this; this is the perfect time to make someone feel good, particularly in this difficult stage. Kindness is not limited to one day; by doing simple things all year round, you can be kind. Always note that by raising others, we rise.
Suppose you want to know how the United Kingdom celebrates a special day, and some top ideas for bringing happiness to life. Then stay tuned with us here, please.
Table of contents
About Random Act Of Kindness Uk?
Every year, the citizens of the United Kingdom celebrate this day on February 17, established in New Zealand in 2004, but first observed by the Victoria Foundation. The primary slogan is to foster compassion and to spread love all around.
Top Ideas You Can Do On This Occasion
- By showing them the good points that they have, inspire someone.
- Support if it is needed by someone.
- Encourage a broken person.
- Go on a long drive with your loved one and stroll with him.
- Help one of your loved ones cook.
- Order some surprise flowers for someone you care for, or chocolates.
- Leave anyone you want a special message.
- Make a donation to a hospital, trust or food bank.
- To make them feel special, smile at some stranger.
- Tell your boyfriend and family how much you love them.
- Greet and ask the people you encounter about how you are.
- Text or send a friend and family a call to let them know that you are thinking about them.
We are sure that these little acts carry so much happiness on the Random Act of Kindness Day UK in someone’s life. Take the opportunity to lift someone’s spirit with an act of kindness.
Some famous Quotes and Facts
- It is proven from research that being kind can reduce stress, anxiety, and important health problems.
- Studies show that there is a lower risk of health problems for individuals aged 55 and over who involve them in few organizations.
- Evidence shows that the more you kindly do for others, the more you get.
- Mother Theresa’s saying about kindness reveals that everywhere you go, spread love and let nobody ever come to you sad.
- Caroline Flack, “In a world where anything can be you, be kind.”
Don’t Forget to be Kind to Yourself
Kindness Day UK’s Random Act is not only about making someone happy, it is about being kind to yourself as well:
- Have your “me” time that makes you feel relaxed and energized once a week.
- Make time for your hobbies to be cultivated.
- Spend a nice time with nature.
- Keep some time dedicated to your interests, such as shopping, gardening, exercise, etc.
Although the Random Act of Kindness Day is celebrated annually on February 17, but all day round, one can be kind. Find out what this special day is all about? And try to be kind once in a while in this article and understand how special you feel. Lastly, we suggest that you also be kind to yourself.
Do you know anything more about Kindness Day UK’s Random Act? In the comments section below, let us know as well.