The post talks about Twitchearnings.com and elaborates on the recent leak of streamer information.
Online games have grown stupendously over the past decade. Twitch in the United States has been a platform that offers streamers and creators to play games for people online. However, it was recently in the news for a breach that surfaced with its website.
In this article, we will be detailing what the breach was about and everything you must know about the website. Our motto is to provide a transparent picture of the news and prevent the spread of any rumors.
What is it about Twitchearnings.com, and why is it in the news? For now so, we recommend you to stay glued to the screen till the end.
Why is Twitch Earnings in News?
As per the latest news, Twitch in the United States, experienced a massive leak of confidential information due to a suspectable hack. The event took place on 06 October 2021, when information that included its source codes, streamer pay outs were divulged on the internet.
The users are warned and notified about changing their passwords to avoid any more information leaks. Moreover, on trying to access the website, it is noted that the site is not accessible.
But as per the sources, Twitchearnings.com presents the Twitch Earnings Leaderboard that provides you with the data that how much money do the top streamers have made from 2019 August and 2021 October. The data was got available for the public on October 6th 2021.
In the coming sections, we will present detailed insight about the same. So, continue to read.
More Facts About The Leak
- As per the information exposed in the leak, xQc and Summit1G are among the highest-paid creators of the live-play series Critical Role.
- Information includes source codes and streamer payouts
- Another highlight of the leak is where the payouts of twitch streamers right from August 2019 to October 2021 has been released online
- The leaderboard highlights Ludwig occupying sixth place with earnings ranging $1.4 million.
About The Breach On Twitchearnings.com
- As per the website, a certain site has mentioned ranks starting from the highest to the lowest.
- These include around 81 streamers who have earned around $1 million in 3 years.
- Moreover, there are around 262 streamers who have earned half a million
However, it has to be noted that the numbers merely include money earned from subscriptions and ad revenue. It doesn’t include other forms of income like donations or sponsorships.
Users’ Reaction On The Website
Based on the information acquired, certain users have suggested using twichpayouts.com in place of Twitchearnings.com as the latter is inaccessible. However, it remains to be proven if the website is authentic or not as the website has made no official declaration.
As per the information leaked on the website that is considered a technical breach, it has come to light that Twitch streams earn a lot of money. Many among these have earned thousands of dollars in the past years, all through ads and subscriptions alone. Besides, many streamers also have their own YouTube channel where they upload highlights of the streams.
We hope this article offered you a good insight into Twitchearnings.com. Read more about the users’ comments here.