Read this article until the end to know the causes of Error code 59 and all the existing solutions for Valorant Error 59.
Valorant is a first-person shooter game. The Worldwide players of Valorant did not find many improvements since the beta version. Like most other popular games, Valorant is also vulnerable with many bugs and errors. Did you know that Error 59 came up with a message to relaunch the Valorant client, which may not eliminate the issue? Valorant error code 59 comes up while booting up Valorant. Let us check how to fix Valorant Error 59.
What is Error code 59?
Error Code 59 takes place when Valorant is having trouble connecting with the official Valorant server. Unfortunately, Riot did not include error code 59 on its assistance page. In addition, Riot did not clarify the exact reason which caused the error.
Fixing Error 59
- Open the Run program from the search bar by pressing the explorer button.
- Type Services.msg in the Run window.
- A service window will open. Search – VCG in the service window.
- Right-click on VCG and click on properties
- In the General tab of properties, you will find a dropbox for Startup Type.
- Select Automatic in the Startup Type dropbox to resolve Valorant Error 59
- Click on the Apply button and then on the Ok button
- Restart your PC
In most cases, the above steps should fix the issue. However, if you still face the issue, you need to reinstall the Riot Vanguard.
- Uninstall the Riot Vanguard by launching it from the tray icon.
- Restart your PC and
- Open the Valorant client
- The program will automatically reinstall the Riot Vanguard.
- Reboot your system one more time and
- Restart your Game
If the issue persists, you can follow the below steps as error 59 may not be due to any problems at your end.
Check if others are facing Valorant Error 59:
You can check if other users are having the same issue at the same time as you. For example, you can visit community forums (or) ask your friends who may also play Valorant. If others are also facing the same error, it could be a problem on the Valorant creator’s end. In such a case, you need to wait till the issue is fixed by the development team.
Check for any issues with ISP:
Your Internet Service Provider may have some issues that may result in Error 59 in VALORANT. In such a case, to resolve Valorant Error 59, contact your ISP on call, by chat (or) via e-mail to report the issue. However, even in this case, you need to wait till the issue is fixed by the ISP.
Riot had only suggested restarting the Valorant (or) your PC to resolve the Error. However, suppose there are any bugs in the Valorant client, then in such cases, you should shut down all Riot-related processes from the task manager and restart the Valorant client with the administrator privilege.
Do you want to know ways to resolve Error 59? Also, let us know what steps you have followed to resolve Valorant Error 59 by commenting below.