The article Xbox 20th Anniversary Controller talks about the features and updates on the controller if they are back in the stores.
On which gaming console are you comfortable playing? Which of the gaming gear is your favorite? Have you purchased Xbox consoles? Which series do you have?
When we look back, the Xbox controller was wired when launchedWorldwide. But from wired to wireless controller has evolved way ahead. And we still cannot believe Xbox is celebrating its 20th anniversary. Today through this post, we will update you about the Xbox 20th Anniversary Controller, so let us begin!
What is an Xbox controller?
First introduced in 2000, it is a game controller for the Xbox video gaming platform manufactured by Microsoft. And the first-generation controller nicknamed The Duke. It features two analog triggers, sticks, a directional pad, and various buttons for gaming control.
If we talk about the wireless controller, its first model was introduced in November 2013. In general, the controller which is available now is compatible with operating systems such as iOS, Android, Linux, other than windows.
But have you heard that it is 20 years for Xbox now, on November 15, 2021, and they are celebrating it in style? Xbox 20th Anniversary Controller is one popular hardware design to commemorate memories.
Celebrate 20 Years of Xbox together:
To mark the 20 years of Xbox, a special edition of wireless controller they have launched. Let us look at some of its features:
- It is available in classic black with a touch of light green.
- The front is translucent exposing the motors and green ring around the D-pad.
- The controller is a bit different as there is no circuit to look at.
- The front buttons match the overall looks.
- Also, you can see the “20” logo, which itself tells the story of the Xbox 20th Anniversary Controller.
- Once you connect the controller, the button glows white.
- Talking about the back design, it has a standard battery case.
- You can use batteries for up to 40 hours.
- The rubber grips are light green.
Some other special features:
While physical features we have mentioned above, some additional features are:
- Sharing the recordings, screenshots, and many more things directly with the new share buttons.
- You can pair it easily and switch between Windows 10, Xbox series X/S Xbox One, Android.
- Wireless and Bluetooth technology for your wireless console.
- You can enjoy the actual gaming experience with the compatible headset (3.5mm stereo jack).
Is the Xbox 20th Anniversary Controller back in store?
In order to purchase the special edition controller, it is available at the standard price of $69.99 at Microsoft stores. But unfortunately, it is running out of stock, and currently, it is not available to purchase. However, make sure you regularly check if it is back.
One good news is that it is available on Amazon for £58.79. Every gaming fan, especially the Xbox, should have this “20” anniversary logo controller.
Players use controllers to connect with the game, and Microsoft has not left any chance to impress the gamers. We were reading about the updates on the Xbox 20th Anniversary Controller. Over time, they have made exciting changes in the development and set new examples for the gaming experience on the console.
Have you got the celebration edition of the controller? Tell us in the comment section below.